Estrogen dominance ISN’T just about your estrogen hormone levels. Estrogen dominance considers the ratio of estrogen to progesterone.
Estrogen dominance has three different patterns.
- Estrogen levels are elevated, and progesterone is normal.
- Estrogen levels are normal, and progesterone is low.
- Estrogen levels are elevated, and progesterone is low.
All of these patterns result in your estrogen hormones dominating your progesterone hormones.
Knowing which kind of hormonal imbalance is going on in your body will help us develop an estrogen dominance treatment plan that is unique to your body.
How Do You Know If You Are Struggling with Estrogen Dominance?
Symptoms of Estrogen Dominance Include:
- Mood swings (anxiety, depression, irritability, anger, etc)
- Irregular menstrual periods
- Heavy periods
- Swelling and tenderness in your breasts
- Fibrocystic lumps in your breasts
- Decreased libido
- Severe menstrual cramps/PMS
- Brain fog
Keep in mind that every woman experiences a different variety and severity of symptoms.
Estrogen Dominance Treatment
Kate Vazquez, PAC utilizes a functional medicine approach to address estrogen dominance, which integrates science-backed protocols with the SUPPORT of ACTIONABLE STEPS to get to the ROOT cause of your hormonal imbalance.
Together, we find ways to REBALANCE & RESTORE your ESTROGEN and PROGESTERONE levels by addressing:
- Nutrient Imbalances
- Blood Sugar
- Gut Health
At Radiant Health, we do this by using:
- State-of-the-art functional lab testing to determine if it’s truly estrogen dominance or another hormonal imbalance.
- Individualized supplementation to support optimal detoxification of excess estrogen.
- Personal coaching to encourage you to reach your highest and healthiest self!
Know that you don’t have to struggle with estrogen dominance symptoms forever! We are here to help!